This solution isn’t your backup. It’s the real thing.
Public Energy lowers your electricity cost by providing your electric power needs on-site with natural gas, solar and energy storage solutions, and only calls on the grid for supplemental and backup resources. Our solutions mesh seamlessly with the grid – you won’t know the difference, except for the savings.
We tailor the solution – whether it be for baseload or peak shaving – for your specific requirements. We will show you which one or hybrid will save you the most money.
- Baseload Prime Power – we provide this on a cents per kilowatt-hour basis. By taking your baseload power supply on-site, ‘behind the meter’ so to speak, Public Energy is giving you a price hedge for this block of power against increases in grid costs.
- Baseload Combined Heat and Power (CHP) – we provide this on a cents per kilowatt-hour basis too, with the heat included in the price of the electricity. Only a marginal increase in costs is required to capture heat for offsetting your thermal operational needs.
- Peak Shaving / Demand Response – we design the solution based on a fixed price per month that maximizes your savings under the rules of your demand response / curtailment program. We can design this to clip your peak or take your whole load ‘behind the meter’ for the peak, whatever you require.
The burden of managing grid price uncertainty and load curtailment becomes a thing of the past – in fact, you are in control with power generation on your side of the utility meter.
- Untether yourself from the uncertainty of power prices.
- Keep energy (generation and consumption) local.
- Lower your grid charges and reduce the strain on the grid.
- Minimize blackouts and brownouts.
- Unburden yourself from having to maintain your own equipment.
- Save $$$.