Put electric power generation on-site. Run renewable natural gas, solar, wind, or hydrogen. Only call on the grid for supplemental and backup resources.
We tailor your solution for baseload or peak shaving per your specific requirements. Our analysis of your load data and billing informs which approach will maximize financial saving and emissions reductions.
- Baseload Prime Power. Provided on a cents per kilowatt-hour basis. By taking your baseload power supply on-site, 'behind the meter,' Public Energy gives you a price hedge for this block of power against increases in grid costs.
- Baseload Combined Heat and Power (CHP). Provide on a cents per kilowatt-hour basis, with heat included in the electricity price. Only a marginal cost increase is required to capture heat to offset your operational thermal needs.
- Peak Shaving / Demand Response. Based on a fixed monthly price that maximizes your savings under your demand response/curtailment program rules. We design to clip your peak or take your entire load 'behind the meter' for the peak based on your needs.
- Improved Power Quality. Stop paying for energy you're not using. We'll surface lower power quality leaks and identify ways to eliminate them.
The burden of managing grid price uncertainty and load curtailment becomes a thing of the past–you are in control of power generation on your side of the utility meter.
- Untether from the uncertainty of power prices.
- Keep energy (generation and consumption) local.
- Reduce grid charges (and strain on the grid).
- Eliminate blackouts and brownouts.
- Outsource equipment maintenance.
- Outsource energy supply R+D.
- Reduce CO2 with a multi-fuel engine.